The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has released the Room Assignment for the September 2017 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) or Teachers Board Exam, few working days before the examination on September 24, 2017.
The LET Exam will be administered by the Board of Professional Teachers on September 24, 2017 at designated testing centers nationwide.
Baguio Room Assignment:
Here are the Room Assignment for September 2017 LET Exam:
Additional Testing Centers:
1. Check and verify your room assignment via the official website of PRC, 2 or 3 working days before the examination day (Sept. 24).
2. On examination day, report to the school/building assignment not later than 6:30 AM. Be punctual. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
3. You are required to wear the following attire on examination day:
- Male Examinees – White polo shirts or T-shirts with collar (without any seal, logo or mark), decent pants or slacks
- Female Examinees – White blouses or T-shirts with collar (without any seal, logo or mark), decent pants or slacks
4. Bring the following on examination day:
a. Official Receipt of payment of application for examination
b. One (1) Window Envelope with metered postage stamp
c. One (1) long transparent white plastic envelope
d. One (1) long size brown envelope
e. Two (2) or more Pencils (No. 2)
f. Ball pen with BLACK INK only
g. Non-programmable calculator
5. The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination rooms/ premises:
a. Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data, information or formula;
b. Programmable calculators;
c. Cellular phones, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets;
d. Bags of any kind (ladies’ bags, shoulder bags, attaché case, backpack etc)
e. Other examination aids not stated in this program
6. You are allowed to bring food and eat inside the room.
7. You will not be allowed to leave the examination room, borrow anything or communicate with other examinees on any matter during the examination.
8. Non-compliance with test instructions shall be a ground for cancellation of your examination.
9. Impersonation is a ground for disqualification in this BLEPT and in future examinations.
Note: Refresh the page for updates.
Tagged as:LET 2017 Room Assignment, Room Assignment LET September 2017, September 2017 LET Exam, September 2017 Teachers Board Exam
Details of September 29, 2013 (LET) Licensure Examination for Teachers result like list of passers, list of topnotchers, top performing and performance of the schools, schedule of registration and oathtaking click here.
To view/check the list of room assignments, just select your testing center below:
Please always visit philboardresults.blogspot.com for more details and updates from PRC in September 2013 Licensure Examination for Teacher (LET).
You can also view here the Board Exam Results of the September 2013 Teacher (LET) Board Exam once officially released by the Professional Regulation Commission.
Keep updated by "LIKING" us on Facebook or TWEET and GOOGLE +1 for free updates