The Top 20 Economics Term Paper Ideas for College Students
Economics deals with the production, distribution, and consumption of services and goods and how this is managed. When you have to write a term paper for your economics class, these are some really good term paper topics to consider. There are two main areas of economics which are macroeconomics and microeconomics. If you are in either course, you may want to write about a topic referring to your course of study. Microeconomics is focused on individual households and companies and their behavior. Macroeconomics focuses on the economy as a whole. Make sure to choose the right topic idea for the course you are in if you are in a microeconomics class or a macroeconomics class instead of a general economics class.
- Has the demand for oil changed over the last decade?
- Has BP recovered from its catastrophic mistake?
- How is the supply of corn affected by the weather this year?
- How have the consumption patterns changed in households this year?
- Evaluate the functions of different market structures in the auto industry
- Evaluate the functions of different market structures in the appliance industry
- Evaluate the functions of different market structures in the food industry
- Determine if wage-price rose of fell this year
- Unemployment in America compared to the rest of the World
- Labor unions in various industries
- Labor unions in different market structures
- Pricing policies in various market structures
- Pricing strategies and there effects on pricing wars
- Pricing strategies and competitive advantage
- Effects of globalization
- Discuss the effects of the current fiscal policy
- How interest rates influence consumer spending
- Effects of gambling
- Effects of immigration
- Causes of depressions
These are some great topics that you can write your term paper on. You can use one of these to write about or just use them to get an idea of a similar topic. After you have choose a topic, the next step is to create an outline. A lot of writers skip this topic but when writing a paper of this magnitude, you definitely want to develop your outline as you do your research. It will help you stay organized and keep you on track towards proving your thesis statement. Your thesis statement will be the main point that you are trying to make. Good luck.
Macro & Microeconomics Topics
Examples List of Macro & Microeconomics essay and research paper
a paper under your requirements!
- About StudentShare
- Free Essays
- New Essays
- The Newest Essay Topics
- Find essay examples
- Essay Writing Service
- Questions & Answers
- Upload your paper & join for free
- Enjoy free essays
- Calculate your GPA
- Essay Writing Blog
- About StudentShare
- Terms & Conditions
- Essay Topics