Visit Estes Park is the official Destination Marketing Organization for Estes Park, Colorado. Like many DMOs, the organization depends on dedicated lodging tax revenues and advertising dollars for day-to-day operations.
With over 400 tourism related businesses in the area, it would have posed a challenge for the Visit Estes Park team to start an online advertising program that educated each local business decision maker, as well as an easy to understand, low-maintenance reporting solution to prove the value of visitestespark.com advertising.
Visit Estes Park had three primary goals upon engaging the Destination Travel Network:
- Increased Return On Investment (ROI) and online conversion rates for partners
- Increased annual revenue with online advertising
- Provide partners/advertisers/stakeholders with easy to read advertising reports
SolutionVisit Estes Park worked with Simpleview and the Destination Travel Network to design a site that offered several online advertising opportunities. Businesses appearing on the site can select categories from featured or enhanced listings to banner advertising. The partnership included:
- A custom media kit designed by DTN
- New advertising options for shareholders
- New website design to help create more available areas for partner advertising
- Custom reports, leads spreadsheets, Google Sites URL, and more from the Simpleview SEM team
In June 2013, the website launched with a new advertising strategy, and the domain was moved from estesparkcvb.com to visitestespark.com.
In just six months, overall website advertising revenue increased by 104% with the addition of DTN's online ad sales. This resulted in a total projected revenue increase of 210% by the end of the first year - in online advertisements alone. Not only that, Visit Estes Park accomplished:
- 10 featured listings, with specialized highlighting profiles for shareholders Increase annual revenue with online advertising
- 11,171 unique ‘Book Now' events, with 5% conversion rate in the first month
To read more of our case studies, please see our case study page.
For more information about strategy and development for your Web projects, e-mail us at email@example.com or call our offices at (520) 575-1151.
Posted In: Case Studies, Website Advertising
Estimado Jose Alfredo, Creative Marketing is a publicity and marketing agency based in Valencia, Spain, created by a managing core of senior professionals with extensive experience who form the main bedrock of the agency.
Creative marketing: more than a concept, the definition of their work and a way of understanding new trends in the sector and helping clients keep one step ahead of future developments. In essence, it’s a way of working, a way of putting the experience and know-how of its professional team towards achieving the aims of its clients. Innovation and creativity take an important role in providing a working formula, generating diversity and adding value.
Kelme is a company dedicated to the manufacture and distribution of footwear, textiles and accessories for the sporting and fashion sectors – with particular attention paid to team sports such as soccer and futsal. It was founded in 1977, and its long business trajectory includes many successes and important events, such as official technical sponsorship of the Spanish Olympic Team at the 1992 Barcelona Olympics, or the sponsorship of Real Madrid F.C. between 1994 and 1998, as well as sponsorship of the Kelme cycling team – one of the greatest teams in the history of Spanish cycling.
The main offices of Kelme are in Elche (Alicante, Spain), where the company has modern installations and a specialized warehouse and logistics center which distributes their products all around the world. Kelme and its symbol, the claw, is a brand with a wide presence in the international market. Kelme’s dedication to professional and amateur sport, its expansion into the fashion world thanks to its innovative designs, and the long professional trajectory of the company give the company significant added value. The brand is not only an important reference, but one with huge global potential.
The campaign was about trying to promote the launch of the new Kelme website.
The main objective was to promote to Kelme’s followers the company’s new “playing field” – its new website. By way of the action that we are going to outline below, users would be able to learn about the content of the site and see the products offered by the brand.
The agency used the Premium version. It took advantage of the tool enabling it to personalize the registration form by adding a final question asking their followers to say which of the products displayed on the website they would most like to win.
This action was combined with a “Instant win” dynamic so that participants could find out immediately on entering whether they had won or not. Ten prizes were randomly awarded, with only a single participation per user allowed each day of the promotion.
Here are some of the benefits obtained from the campaign / promotional action:
- By way of this simple question they obtained an extensive segmented database of participating users, since as well as facilitating data such as sex, age or city of residence, users also provided information about their tastes and preferences, choosing a specific product or range of products: futsal, running, tennis, padel tennis, etc. A segmented database is fundamental for effective email marketing campaigns in the future.
- Traffic to the new website was generated, especially via the social networks.
- It encouraged users, not only to browse the website,but also to pay careful attention to the different products offered by the brand, since users then had to select one of the products as a possible prize.
- Feedback from users increased significantly, as did the brand connection.
- The number of fans increased, since the action was attractive. Those same users helped viralize the promotion by sharing the content and attracting new users.
- A playful aspect to the promotion was provided by the use of the “Winning moment” tool to select winners.
It’s always very simple to work with the Easypromos tool, and if you have any doubts, their team will help you right away.
Online Supervisor for Estimado Jose Alfredo
Other success cases
Silvia Marti Ferrer
Marketing and Customer care Easypromos’ team