2. Be at the school/testing venue not later than 7 a.m. on examination day for the verification and locating of room assignment;
Note: GATES OF EXAMINATION VENUE SHALL BE CLOSED TO EXAMINEES AT 7:30 a.m.
3. Wear proper attire on examination day (e.g. not in sleeveless shirt/blouse, or in short pants, or in slippers).
4. Bring the following items on examination day:
a. I.D. card – preferably the one presented during filing of application, or any of the following ID cards which must be valid (not expired):
a.1 Driver’s License;
a.3 GSIS I.D.;
a.4 SSS I.D.;
a.5 BIR I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
a.6 Voter’s I.D.;
a.7 PRC I.D.;
a.8 Postal I.D.;
a.9 PhilHealth I.D. (must contain the bearer’s name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number)
a.10 Barangay I.D.;
a.11 current Company/Office I.D.
a.12 current School I.D. (validated for the current school year/ semester/ trimester); and
a.13 Police Clearance.
Note: The NO I.D., NO EXAMINATION Rule is strictly implemented.
b. Original NSO Birth Certificate (if I.D. card has no date of birth);
c. Application Receipt;
d. Lead pencil/s (No. 1 or 2) and eraser;
e. Ball Pen/s (Black or Blue); and
f. Clear bottled water, or preferred beverage (except alcoholic beverage) placed in clear/transparent container, and/or candies/biscuits, if any, and subject to inspection by the Room Examiner/Proctor.
Examinees are further advised of the following important matters:
- The time required for pre and post examination activities/documentation shall take approximately one hour before and one hour after the test proper.
- Failure to take the examination shall mean forfeiture of examination fee and slot. Re-scheduling of examination date is NOT allowed.
The Online Notification of School Assignment (ONSA) for those who are qualified to take the exam on Career Service Examination, Paper-and-Pencil Test (CSE-PPT) on May 3, 2015 will be available soon.
Qualified takers for CSE-PPT on May 3, 2015 will be able to check their respective school and room assignment using Online Notice of School Assignment (ONSA).
Based on the advisory from the Civil Service Commission (CSC), examinees shall be informed of their places of examination (school assignment) through the Online Notice of School Assignment (ONSA) two (2) weeks before the date of the examination.
How to use the ONSA for May 3, 2015 CSE-PPT?
Just follow the simple instructions below. You just need to fill up the following fields using this link
- Last Name
- First Name
- Middle Name and Middle Initial (Use asterisk (*) if no Middle Name
- Date of Birth
- Level of Examination
- Verification Code
- Then click Submit. And you can see what school and room assignment are you.
WHAT TO BRING ON EXAMINATION DAY
Applicants should bring the following on examination day:
- Application Receipt or Notice of School Assignment
- Lead Pencil/s (No. 1 or 2) and eraser/s
- Ball Pen (Black or Blue)
- The same valid ID card/s presented during the application stage (i.e. Driver’s License, SSS ID, GSIS ID, Philhealth ID, current Company/Office ID, current School ID, Postal ID, BIR ID, Barangay ID, Voter’s ID, Valid Passport, or Police Clearance)
proffsg is the co-founder, author and webmaster for Local Pulse. He manages the SEO and technical concerns of this website. He began his blogging career in 2010. As a self-taught blogger, he got his blogging tips from Coolbuster, Jehzlau Laurente, Pat Flynn, Joost de Valk, and other local and international bloggers.