Expert Help for Research Paper Topics
Research paper refers to a precise text focusing on the outcomes of a research carried out by the author. In colleges and universities, students are assigned to write research papers. Some research paper topics do not provide much scope for research. Therefore, students should choose research topics wisely. It is also recommended to select an interesting topic for research paper.
Research Paper Topics
There are many reasons why students should consult experts while choosing research paper topics. Some of them are mentioned below.
- Most of the students get confused while selecting research paper topics because they have to choose between several topics
- Many students tend to choose broad topics due to lack of experience
- Choosing an appropriate research topic is not very easy. This task requires patience and hard work. One has to read a lot for selecting a good research topic. Majority of the students choose their research paper topics randomly and here they make the biggest mistake
- Many students fail to select interesting research paper writing.
- It is required to judge whether a topic provides much scope for research or not. Most of the students do not do this while selecting research paper topics
Research Paper Topics
Many paper writing services guide the students to choose interesting research paper topics. But it is recommended to avail help from an authentic research paper writing service. MyAssignmenthelp.com is considered to be one of the most reliable research writing services. We have been in this academic assistance industry for last five years. Our proficient and experienced writers help the students to select appropriate and interesting research paper topics. We boast a team of subject experts. Our subject experts recommend some ideal research paper format. They also teach the students how to choose an apt research topic. Most interestingly, we offer our academic assistance at an affordable rate.
Research Paper Topics
Our experienced academic writers have prepared a subject wise research paper sample list. The list is given below.
Research paper topics for science
According to our experts, the following topics can be selected for writing research paper.
- A study on autism
- Several aspects of microbial factories
- What is the importance of space exploration?
- How can chronic fatigue be cured?
- What are the significances of science museum?
- Important aspects of big bang theory
- What is the relation between science and society?
- Can nanotechnology be implemented in Genetics?
- Can microelectronics be used to treat chronic ailments?
- Study on nanomaterial
- Cancer research
- Space research
- Why do people sleep?
- Research on behavioral epigenetic
Research paper topics for humanities
Students can choose their research paper topics from the given list.
- Ambiguity in the folk culture and folk literature
- What is the relation between society and literature?
- A study on science fiction
- Impacts of culture on language
- Analyze Milton’s Paradise Lost from a Marxist approach
- A comparative study on Marxism and Gandhi’s ideology
- What are reasons behind the downfall of Harappa civilization?
- Impact of popular culture on literature
- A study on Russian administrative system
- A study on postmodernism
- Analysis of postcolonial texts
- What is hegemony?
- A study on Mikhail Bakhtin
- What is carnivalesque?
Research paper topics for law
According to our law experts, students can write research paper on the below mentioned topics.
- A study on major trust laws
- Research on public laws
- Interpret the relation between national and international law
- Impact of general and custom principles on the international criminal law
- A study on international human rights
- A study on Jus Cogen Norms
- How can international disputes be settled?
- Research on business laws
- Association between intellectual property and contemporary art
- A study on major family laws
- The impact of domestic violence on the male victims
- Study on civil litigation law
- Research on commercial laws
Research Paper Format for business management
Management students can write research papers on the following topics.
- Organizational emergence
- Social enterprise and social entrepreneurship
- Corporate entrepreneurship
- A study on entrepreneurial resilience
- Strategic planning in Young SME’s and new ventures
- Poverty alleviation
- Business consequences of excessive works
- A study on global business citizenship
- Language issues faced by Multinational corporate houses
- Environmental supply chain management
- What is change management?
- A study on Business imitation
Research Paper Format
The basic research paper format is given below.
- Title of the research paper
- Name of the author
- Name of the supervisor
- Academic qualification
In this chapter, the main concept or idea has to be summed up. This chapter must include the main perspectives of the research paper.
Table of contents
This is basically a list of all the chapters included in the research paper.
The introductory chapter should introduce the research paper topic. This chapter must throw light on the larger context or the backdrop.
In the research methodology chapter, all the research methods adopted by the author have to be included.
This chapter should focus on the outcomes or results of the research that has been conducted.
Here, one has to interpret and analyze the results.
The main concept or the research topic has to be restated in this chapter. Any new idea cannot be included.
Reference or bibliography
Here, one needs to include all the sources. There are several referencing styles such as MLA, APA, Harvard, and Oxford referencing style.
In this section of research paper, the author has to acknowledge those who have helped him or her.
This section includes supporting materials such as graphs, charts, tables etc.
Formatting a research paper is not an easy task. Therefore, it is better to avail professional help for structuring a research paper.
Research Paper Writing service
MyAssignmenthelp.com has become very popular among the students. We are considered as the best writing services company, research writing services, case study help research paper writing service as we provide the following facilities to the students.
Research paper format
Many students fail to understand the basic research paper format. Hence, we help them to perfect research paper format. Our PhD experts generally deal with this issue.
Sample research paper
We have uploaded some sample research papers prepared by our academic writers. Students can go through those samples to have an idea about the quality of the assignment help materials delivered by us.
We generally provide tutorial materials. Students can refer to the help materials while research paper writing.
On time delivery
We never compromise when it comes to meeting the deadlines. Our academic writers make sure that they complete all the tasks within the deadline. We understand the value of time.
Impeccable and quality content
We never compromise with the quality. Our academic writers are bound to compose impeccable papers. That is the reason why we have become so popular.
Services for 100 + subjects
We provide academic assistance for any subject. We provide the students the scope to choose their topic or subject from a pool of 100 + subjects.
3000+ PhD experts
We have a team of 3000+ PhD experts. Our experts have acquired their PhD credentials from world’s best universities. Our proficient academic writers have several years of expertise. They have excellent writing skills.
An in-house team of subject experts
We boast a team of subject experts. They have vast subject knowledge. All of them are highly qualified.
24 x 7 live support
Our customer support team work round the clock for your convenience. Our support team aims to solve all the assignment related issues of the students. You can contact us anytime.
100 percent original content
We deliver 100 percent original content. We use the most reliable plagiarism detecting softwares like- Turnitin.com and Grammarly.com for checking each completed copy.
Best price in the industry
We offer our premium services at the best market price. Most of the students look for affordable research paper writing services. That is why we provide research paper writing help services at affordable price.
Unlimited revision facility
We also provide unlimited revision facility. Our experts are always willing to do revisions.
Phone calls on demand
You can get instant call back from our customer support team. Our support team will solve all your assignment related queries.
Safe and secured payment options
We prefer to accept payment through PayPal. It is considered to be the safest payment option. We also accept through debit card, credit card, and bank transfer.
You do not have to worry about privacy. Your identity is secured.
We also offer a SMS update facility. Those who are looking for an authentic assignment help services must consult our experts. We will guide you to choose interesting research paper topics.
Research Assignment #1
In this first research assignment, you will establish the basic terms of your project by identifying a contemporary issue that will help you launch a historical investigation.
Keep the following parameters in mind when selecting a topic:
- Topics cannot be narrowly focused on a US domestic issue (i.e. gun control, abortion). However, it may be specific to a single nation other than the US or address the role of the US in the world (i.e. global race politics, US foreign policy).
- Projects must primarily address history before 1980. Your first newspaper source will likely not address history before 1980, and that’s ok. In stage two of the research process, you will move further back in time by locating historical primary sources.
Step 1. Using the Proquest Newsstand database, perform a keyword search for a newspaper article published within the last five years on a topic of contemporary relevance and interest to you. For example, if you’re interested in the role of racism and/or Guatemala and want to know more about that history, a search using the terms “racism” AND “guatemala” and limited to articles published after January 1, 2010 turns up over 400 articles (some of which are more relevant to the search terms than others).
Step 2. Read and analyze a relevant article, then write a 5-7 sentence narrative that introduces the event(s) covered in the article. With revisions, this paragraph may well serve as the first paragraph of your final project: a hook that draws your reader’s attention and that introduces the contemporary issue before turning to its historical roots. See sample research assignment #1 for an example and consult the Paraphrasing and Quoting guide for best practices in narrating your analysis.
Step 3. Provide an endnote citation for the article at the end of your narrative. This is your first citation, and you will add citations for other sources as you locate and analyze them. The basic full (first instance) and abbreviated (all instances after the first) endnote citation formats for a newspaper article are as follows:
 Author, “Article Title,” Newspaper Title, Date published, URL (Date accessed).
 Newspaper Title, Date published.
To find the article’s URL, use the citation tool in Proquest. But do not use the citation tool to create your endnote citation. It will not appear in the correct format. Instead, follow the examples above.
Step 4. Recognizing that you may shift your geographic focus based on your research, what is your preliminary geographic focus? See sample research assignment #1.
Step 5. Based on your analysis of the
article, identify 2-4 additional search terms. See sample research assignment #1. The asterisk at the end of the stump set of letters will give you multiple endings to the same root word. For example, histor* will include history, historical, historiography, histories.
After completion, you will receive comments below your post (which you can see in “view” mode, not “edit” mode) about the viability of your topic, geographic focus, search terms, as well as suggestions for additional search terms, potential primary source types, and timeframe parameters.